Sunday

Back to Skewl babeh

0

Photobucket


pic taken from my room. top floor. from right. small madrasah, girls' V3, far away at middle; boys' V2, the left building; boys' V4. (klik to enlarge the pic)

new semester, new residential village, wtf high speed LAN, full coverage hotspot entire campus, but i still dun have time to update my blog. shit UTP. hope i won't ruin my life again on this time. So many opportunities have been given to me so far. I will condemn myself till the last breath if i can't get GPA at least 3.5 at this sem even though i know it is damn impossible. (have to put burden to my own, frankly it will boost my courage. but who knows? unless it is fucking useless)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pendapat penulis tidak semestinya tepat. Sebarang komen, ulasan, atau kritikan dialu-alukan. Terima Kasih daripada ub3y