Friday

uBey!!! betul ke nak bertunang? siap ade gambar lagi u. auww

0

*gasp*


My engagement day just around the corner. The preparation almost done however once again i did a horrible mistake. A story like the Triangle Love and the prisoner song? No such fuck thing. Misery, upset, and desperation until i dead. While leaning at the deep angle of my bed, i could'nt see any light instead from my old W700i and the rusty Toshiba Satellite lappy. The phone keep beeping continuously, 20 SMSs i have received but... I have no feeling to read it yet. She called me 99 times, still nothing can urge me to answer the phone. My heart throb rapidly. I plead your forgiveness GOD. My fault..My fault..My fault..My fault..My fault..My fault..My fault..My fault..My fault..My fault..My fault..My fault..My fault..My fault..My fault..



HOLYSHIT, How COME MY ENGAGEMENT RING STUCK INSIDE MY FINGER'S SKIN. White BONE? OUCH~


Photobucket


Photobucket





nga~


it hurts.


*not my picture okeyh~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pendapat penulis tidak semestinya tepat. Sebarang komen, ulasan, atau kritikan dialu-alukan. Terima Kasih daripada ub3y