Thursday

Welcome to my life..strap yourselves in

0

Photobucket

Welcome to my WordPress blog. Well, i have no intention in writing actually but this semester break is/was totally fcuking bored. I stop playing Dota, with my broken external hard disc, and meet the same friend everyday urge me to find another interest. It's quite funny because at the same time i found this quote while googling. Stressed Out? Try blogging! HaHa

Most of my friends recommend BlogSpot because it is user-friendly and easier to use. But, somehow i do love the harder way. Seriously, WordPress makes me sick earlier but luckily my little brother taught me a lot. ^^". Over the coming year or so I hope to write thing’s that keep you interested, and while they may be exciting, and may contain a lot shitty post. Or maybe i will post nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pendapat penulis tidak semestinya tepat. Sebarang komen, ulasan, atau kritikan dialu-alukan. Terima Kasih daripada ub3y